Raw & Real - Adventure Into You Aspen
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Deposits may be made up to three months in advanced to the retreat start date.
- Retreat balance payments vary by retreat. You can find the specific retreat balance due payment date on the retreat sales page.
- Failure to pay the retreat balance by the due date means forfeiting your spot in the retreat and forfeiting your full deposit.
- Within two months of the retreat start date, full retreat package payment is required to secure your spot (if any are still available) and is non-refundable.
- Retreat deposits (down payments) are partially refundable if you cancel more than 60 days prior to the retreat start date (the cancellation fee is $500).
- All retreat payments (deposits and balance payments) are non-refundable if you cancel less than 60 days prior to the retreat start date.
If the Retreat is Cancelled:
Lindsay Gurley Health and Wellness LLC will never plan to cancel a retreat, and we strongly advise that you purchase travel insurance in case this does occur. If the retreat is cancelled due too few participants (this will be decided within 30 days of the retreat), we will refund your full deposit, or you may use those funds for other retreats or work with Lindsay Gurley. We cannot, however, compensate you for airfare or other travel costs incurred (see below for travel insurance options).
Your safety is a number one concern during your retreat, we have top of the line certified guides, chefs, and more. However, you are ultimately responsible for your safety, which is why we ask all retreat participants to sign a liability waiver before departure (see waiver).
It is important that all participants are insured for their activities. We recommend that you purchase travel insurance to cover medical expenses and other situations that may interfere with or prevent you from traveling (see below).
The best way to protect yourself from any unforeseen circumstances is to purchase trip insurance. Great options for travel insurance include Travel Guard Insurance and Allianz Travel Insurance. Please read through the plans in detail and pick what is best for you. I am happy to help with this process and choice.
Raw & Real Adventure into You, Lindsay Gurley Health and Wellness LLC, partners, and all guides have the right to alter retreat programs and itineraries due to weather or road conditions. These programs may be changed or cancelled at any moment due the trip to assure the safety of our clients and staff. No responsibility is accepted for losses, expenses due to delays, changes of flights or other services because of strikes, accidents, sickness, damage, negligence, weather, war, changes in schedules or other similar causes. Lindsay Gurley Health and Wellness LLC and its partners do not assume responsibility for accidents or deaths that can be traced to the participants’ negligence, acts of third parties or exterior circumstances such as weather, natural occurrences, ware or other similar causes.